• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Designing a new line of water cooling components. Seeking your input, ideas and

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not really...I wrote my own for my uses...but I stayed with laminar flow.

You can probably check with the 3D CAD software you are using to see if they have anything.

Not really...I wrote my own for my uses...but I stayed with laminar flow.

You can probably check with the 3D CAD software you are using to see if they have anything.

Gotcha. I'll look into what I can find when it comes time. Great suggestion, I might have ignored this altogether otherwise!

For now, I'd like to share some initial renderings of the prototype reservoir I've been working on. I've left the color scheme a bit blank so you can visualize more easily what you'd like it to be, and I'll purposely not mention any materials so that I can find out what YOU would want them to be :)

So take a look, let me know what you like, don't like or would like to see. And let me know how you feel about the name Outlier. Good? Bad? Meh?

I really want to start involving the water cooling community in this design phase so feel free to comment on anything you'd like!

900x900px-LL-ec8fe550_Rev1-2.png
900x900px-LL-94f3e70c_Rev1-1.png

That looks really good! I like it!

Personally, I would prefer the holes in the centre tube to be all the same diameter rather than starting large and reducing the diameter each hole. :)

Back