• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CPU HOG, a quad core should solve any problem.

Not anymore! Since the, I think, 1.0.7 update it's been a lot more GPU dependant which has really *naughty word* me off...
I had a lovely bottleneck from my GPU and for once I found a game that stressed it equally! Then along came the patches and destroyed my performance :(

I liked the first game, hated the second, so for the third I am going to wait till a ton of reviews come out.

Pre-order is available through steam, and I'm assuming other retailers.

They are offering a discount through pre-ordering.

Pre-order is available through steam, and I'm assuming other retailers.

They are offering a discount through pre-ordering.

Meh, seems to be the standard 10% off you get when you pre order a lot of games. You get a copy of the original game if you get the augmented edition, which I guess is ok (works out to 10% off the original copy as well if you get the augmented edition solely for the extra game).

tried the dx10 renderer and it crashes.. now im trying newvision, i have the game but ive never really had alot of time on my hands, its more of a game id load on an external hard drive and play durring the finals i don't have to take

Back