• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Infinity P965 Dark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i did some looking, cant find any real info as to which micro codes where added when. im going to have to say yes it will from this site and info listed.
http://www.lejabeach.com/DFI/dfiinfinity965s/
that should be for that board but being so long ago and DFI no longer around nor any backup of their site. as i dont recall them ever having more then one p965 based board. i would suggest a bit of digging to be sure before using the bios's listed on that page.

any way, if you look at this entry
Date Code 2007/09/04
File I96PD904.zip
Size 375,125 bytes
Major Reasons of Change:
1. Change logo.
2. Update CPU micro code
it may have added that cpu or later ones. there are beta bios's listed and show them adding support for 1333fsb cpus and another with 45nm cpu support. which is why im saying yet it will work on that board.

well i did some looking, cant find any real info as to which micro codes where added when. im going to have to say yes it will from this site and info listed.
http://www.lejabeach.com/DFI/dfiinfinity965s/
that should be for that board but being so long ago and DFI no longer around nor any backup of their site. as i dont recall them ever having more then one p965 based board. i would suggest a bit of digging to be sure before using the bios's listed on that page.

any way, if you look at this entry

it may have added that cpu or later ones. there are beta bios's listed and show them adding support for 1333fsb cpus and another with 45nm cpu support. which is why im saying yet it will work on that board.
Hey thanks Evilsizer i couldnt find any real info on it.The info you found is great thanks.I think it will work i will post back hopefully this weekend if i have time to try it out

Back