• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dfi Nf3 UT250 ultra-d 939 with A-Data Vitesta 4*512 DDR600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petiz

Hi all,

I really hope to get some help from you guys as you are my last option.

I have a Dfi Nf3 UT250 ultra-d 939 with an opteron 148 running with Patriot XBLK (tccd). All ok!!!

Now i've bought 2 kits 2*512 Adata Vitesta DDR600 real cheap but they won't run. I've tried everything i know. I have the 711 oficial bios from DFI. I put the bios settings to default and using only one kit it won't run. Neither with both kits. I've tried push up voltages to 2.9 with 3-4-4-8, and still the same thing. I've put ratios and nothing.
Is there any compatibility problem with these modules? The board works fine with my patriot modules, so why not with these ones?

I really could use some help.
Greats from Portugal!

There should be but I don't know if DFI would have maintained that list for your board after all these years.

I found a review of that RAM and they were using a DFI nF3 board. Can't find the review now, though :-/ and I didn't look for the specific model number - was just checking that the RAM was compatible with nF3 and it is ...

Last edited:
i sent an email to Adata support. They immediatly said they will try to see what the problem is.
As to DFI a simple .txt file would do huge diference. They could make an old product support section. Not so hard.
Maybe so much diference that i'm considering choosing Asus to lay my X3 720.
Thats the diference a .txt file can do!

There should be but I don't know if DFI would have maintained that list for your board after all these years.

I found a review of that RAM and they were using a DFI nF3 board. Can't find the review now, though :-/ and I didn't look for the specific model number - was just checking that the RAM was compatible with nF3 and it is ...

So it can be a BIOS problem... or settings.
I'm going crazy by this moment!

I'll wait for some answers. If not... i'll sell those chips!

I found that article just yesterday using Yahoo search for "Adata Vitesta DDR600". You should also be able to find the article. It was a "shoot out" (comparison) article for various RAM sticks. I know they were using an nF3 DFI board as the base system. It may take awhile to find but it may have your answer ...

i've seen that tôô!!

What i can't understand is what BIOS are they using.
DFI has some "old beta" versions to nf3... maybe i should give it a try.

Back