• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cannot enter BIOS with Del key - DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll look into it. Might need to PM Mr. Scott to find out which bios on the site is which version (version it was originally based on), as I notice you fellas are using your own naming scheme over there.

What do you mean? I thought it was pretty straight forward.
Bios's are stored by board manufacturer > board model > bios modder > bios version

What do you mean? I thought it was pretty straight forward.
Bios's are stored by board manufacturer > board model > bios modder > bios version

Sorry, I was mistaken.

It's just been a while since I've had to reflash any of my DFI boards, so the naming scheme looked unfamiliar. I now realize your SLI-DR Expert files have the same naming scheme as the ones on DFI's website.

Confusion resolved I guess.

I got used to how the BIOS files for my DFI Infinity nF4 SLI looked, the SLI-DR Expert uses a slightly different naming scheme, and I'd forgotten that.

Sorry, I was mistaken.

It's just been a while since I've had to reflash any of my DFI boards, so the naming scheme looked unfamiliar. I now realize your SLI-DR Expert files have the same naming scheme as the ones on DFI's website.

Confusion resolved I guess.

I got used to how the BIOS files for my DFI Infinity nF4 SLI looked, the SLI-DR Expert uses a slightly different naming scheme, and I'd forgotten that.

I understand what you mean now. I thought I did something on my end. I tried to keep it simple.

Back