• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did I do this right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Harlequin76

Registered
Finally I got my rig built tested primed and all the heavy duty tests were done.
the computer didnt fail in any, but I still want to know if I got this right.

(didn't save pictures of the prime testing and so on ><" forgot)

Anyway I listened to the guy here about OC , i didn't want to pass the 1.35v core voltage so I tweaked and got this:
i5 2500k@ 4.5ghz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Temps I see now:

I am trying with the Asus AI suite II to control my H80 fans, but they seem to ignore me and stay on 2000-2100 RPM.
I have 2 gentle typhoons 1850 rpm , waiting for installation[the tech guy that constructed the computer, said he needed special screws or something(I am bad in building things ><")], thinking if to change because these fans are amazing when I put my hand near the typhoon is take out a lot of air very pleased with it.

here is a picture of the inside of the case:

anyway what do you think?

Thanks!
Harelquin76

Looks good - solid OC and sounds like its prime stable.

Not clear exactly what question you were asking there though, if you had a specific one?

By the way, you don't need to use imageshack to upload pictures. Click Manage Attachments when you are creating a thread or post, and it will allow you to upload pictures directly here. :)

Back