• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DIY WC Kit ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wiggyuk

I live in the UK and I have read that people use heater cores from chevette`s and othe ramerican cars I am from England and I want to build my own WC rig I have a Lian Li PC 65 case what will be the best heater core I could take out of a English car and use in my rig, Thanx in advance.

You Should still be able to go to your local store and ask for the core by its number, bonniville '77 heater cores are 2-302. Someware in this forum is a link to an excell file w/ HC's and their specs and core number.

go to an autoparts store and ask to look at their catalogue of heatercores

ya they have dimensions in the catalogue, but whether or not its copper or al is another thing entirely so its pretty much hit and miss from there

That works too :p But, I found the downloadable spreadsheet to be highly usefull becase of my not being old enough to drive yet. Stupid state of Texas!

Back