• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do u feel with ur PC??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sucka on thursdays all my family come to my home and they bring their little annoying 5 year old cousins. I lock it because of my bro as well. They start to read my msn conversations. V. Annoying.

If you have the DFI lanparty B mobo, like i do. there is a power and reset switch built on the mobo.

just unhook the power button from the mobo ( thats attached to the case )

bam. if they don't know about that secret switch, they can't use it.

or. just unhook the power switch from the mobo, when you leave the computer. then, hook it back up when you get home.

...or lock your door...whichever works.

dark_15 said:
*Looks at Avatar*

If that is not you, I think you may have some competition for your cobalt...

that would be my gf....geek girls are fun

oh and be on the lookout for my first mod...coming soon. no more hints except we'll be working together on it :D

Every night I... Oh wait, I missed the "with" in the title... Ummmm.... ignore that first part... :D

I treat all my systems like pets. They all have names, and every once in a while they act up like spoiled children. Don't take long to get them know when I won't put up with their poop. But, I love them all.

i treat my two rigs like they are my children....even though my second rig is outdated..but it still has a place in my heart and its my main comp :p

Mud said:
u know that ur pc wont let u down when u need it.
The PC would let one down when it is needed unless something worse may occur if it functions; Murphy's Law would not have it any other way.

Sucka said:
How many people do you live with where you need to lock the PC for a bathroom break?!?!

first of all.. i also lock mine to go to the bathroom...

as far as girlfriends go, when i was younger (17), i lost one to my computer. she felt inferior to it. now, my current gf gets a lot more attention than my computer...

afterall, a computer can't keep you warm during the night
(well, except if you are running presshot)
but, it can't keep you company for the rest of your life
(AI gets old quickly)

realize the priorities in your life... gf's first

I'm in love with my portacomp. I tried proposing to it, but I think it's a bit shy. It just stared at me from it's pseudo-briefcase home. It revved it's cdrom at me later that night and I got the hint...

Let's just say no matter what, my computer will always love my 3.5" floppy :p

The relationship I have with my computer is about as special as the relationship I have with a pencil or pen I use at school. Only difference is I will get a lot more ****ed off if I lose the computer rather than the pencil.

Back