• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone here modify BIOS files?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gillbot

I posted on Bios-Mods but haven't gotten a reply. I'd like to add the microcode from one bios file to another (different manufacturers) but there really isn't much info out there about how to do it.

Anyone one here familiar with the process?

It'd probably help to have a few more specifics. What boards are you working with and what do you want exactly?

Hi Gillbot!
I'd also love to find an agreeable bios modder ...do you know if SolidBladez has mad skills and do any custom stuff? Would love a monster benching bios for my REX.

Hi Gillbot!
I'd also love to find an agreeable bios modder ...do you know if SolidBladez has mad skills and do any custom stuff? Would love a monster benching bios for my REX.

You'll have to ask him. I don't know of what the limits are, but I mainly wanted to learn how to do it myself rather than rely on someone else.

Back