• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this cpu cooler fit in my build?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome. Though I think I'm just gonna go with this air cooler, since I've made custom loops, and had aio before, need to try out air now. Thanks for reply though!

It is an Amazing cooler: it was keeping my 4790K(de-lided)@4.9GHz in 2c range of a Cooler Master Nepton 280.

Better than a NH-D15

The nice thing about air coolers is not worrying about leaks and/or pump failure. I know, minimal risk if done properly, but if your pride and joy has a couple pints of water whizzing around in it you're gonna worry sometimes. LOL. My girlfriend's build and my XP rig have air coolers and I forget what the insides look like because I never have to check. :D

Yeah I'm all for underdogs so I like supporting amd and "raijintech" type brands. Sometimes it backfires *ahem asrock motherboards ahem*

Asrock mobos are actually pretty good.

Also, if you look at the case website, the specs should tell you how large (tall) of a heatsink you can use. Take that info and add it to the heatsinks dimensions, you have your answer. :)

It is an Amazing cooler: it was keeping my 4790K(de-lided)@4.9GHz in 2c range of a Cooler Master Nepton 280.

Better than a NH-D15

Same here, thats why I bought 2 of them :p

They worked better than my nh-d14, and mount about as easy as well.

@op -> they are the same size as the noctua offerings (which are more popular obviously) so you can check and see if someone smacked one of those in and compare.

*Side note* Raijintek customer service is actually really awesome as well.

eesh that thing is a monster! its 140×130×166.5 mm tall and your case is 210mm wide. youll be fine. altho i would go with an AIO watercooled cpu cooler. you would be looking at the same price give or take and it will be quiet and cool.
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produ...4&cm_re=aio_cpu_cooler-_-35-103-234-_-Product

Raijintek's cater to overseas (Asia more specifically) and they go on sale much much cheaper than any half decent AIO.

edit: case in point
raijintek.png

edit 2:
its on sale at newegg for 47$

https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9S...C9_uOoynvUC0L5y8vgUaAt5dEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

edit 3 (Sorry haha):

It'll be a very tight fit!
setup.jpg

Last edited:
They are designed in Germany and manufactured in Taiwan.

And yes, their CS is amazing.

We have them in Europe since end 2014. And they have an amazing line of cooling stuff (air and water).

- - - Updated - - -

Asrock mobos are actually pretty good.

Also, if you look at the case website, the specs should tell you how large (tall) of a heatsink you can use. Take that info and add it to the heatsinks dimensions, you have your answer. :)
My last 7 or 8 mobo purchases are Asrock, and those guys never let me down!

They are designed in Germany and manufactured in Taiwan.

And yes, their CS is amazing.

We have them in Europe since end 2014. And they have an amazing line of cooling stuff (air and water).

- - - Updated - - -

My last 7 or 8 mobo purchases are Asrock, and those guys never let me down!

We need to keep this hush hush or the secret will get out! I like my 40$ noctua crushers hahaha

decided to pick up the RAIJINTEK AIDOS since it was on sale for $18...I imagine it'll work better than the Spire.

Back