• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this exist (probably not...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Culbrelai

Some sort of program to convert (like ClassicShell for Windows 8) the UI (mostly the start bar) to Windows' XP's style (what was it called again? It's really sad I forget it's name. Aero is W7s... what as XP's named? damn...)

So I can use XP's themes?

The number of themes for availible XP is ridiculous and I've always had my favorite

liberationday.png

Some people think its ugly but personally I love it, and the theme file doesn't work on W7...

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Some sort of program to convert (like ClassicShell for Windows 8) the UI (mostly the start bar) to Windows' XP's style (what was it called again? It's really sad I forget it's name. Aero is W7s... what as XP's named? damn...)

So I can use XP's themes?

The number of themes for availible XP is ridiculous and I've always had my favorite

liberationday.png

Some people think its ugly but personally I love it, and the theme file doesn't work on W7...

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

StyleXP

Back