• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dragon Age 2 is out !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got DA2 like a week ago and even though its fun, its not nearly as good as the first. Like Wega! said above the game is really linear. Instead of playing from 3 different races, which each has 2 different starting story options in the first game, you have to play as a human with the only thing that changes the story just a little bit is if you choose a melee or magic class. That and the whole story mainly is done in the one city. Then they also made the character customization too simple for my liking. The only thing i think they improved on from the original is the dialog. Some of the conversations are flat out hilarious. All in all with its many downgrades from the original its still a fun game in itself just when compared to the first is fall way short.

Im really considering this. Though now might wait til after I finish Portal 2. Question is should I do DA:O first before this one?

Back