• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drivers? 3dmark score? overclock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StillLife

Hello,

What do you think would be the best drivers for my geforce 3 ti200? Its a OEM MSI version with just a passive heatsink. My current drivers are the latest detonators 45.23. I currently have the GPU overclocked at 222/487 and am getting a 3dmark 2001se score of 7037... I am also slightly over clocking my p4 Williamette 1.7 to about 1.8 and have 512mb of rambus
on a ASUS P4T mobo.. So far everything seems stable. I have gotten a score of 7462 in the past without the Williamette overclocked at all, I do not remember what I had the GPU clocked at right when I got 7462, but I am pretty sure it is nowhere near what I have it set at right now. I would like to try to hit 8k with it. Do you think I am pushing this geforce card too far with just the original heatsink?

Thanks in advance!::eek:

You could do with a fan blowing over that card when overclocking as it will get very hot and will limit your overclock . You might get higher scores using older drivers something like 41.03 or 30.80 .

Back