• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Intel P3-933 CPUs on M790 S370 Mainboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Msi.

Dual Intel P3-933 CPUs on M790 S370 Mainboard this has appeard on ebay and has caught my eye , im wondering if its a good price... the person is asking

320$ + shipping fees and all wich = 600 - 800$ MAX

heres what it comes with

The advanced features of the VIA 694X System Board include:
Supports Dual FC-PGA PIII CPU or Single PIII / Celeron PPGA/FCPGA CPU at 66/100/133MHz in Socket 370 for ATX Form Factor.
Provides 3DIMMs for PC133 SDRAM modules, and memory size is expand up to 1.5GB.
Provides an AGP slot, and 4 PCI slots; support AGP 4X mode, fully compliant AGP2.0 and PCI 2.2 specifications.
2Mb flash ROM on board, provides complete Advance Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) and Legacy PMU; Ultra DMA 66/100; with PC'97 and PC98 Spec.
provides ATX power connector supports various functions of ATX Power such as Suspend, shutdown, Wake on LAN, Wake on Mode Interrupt Wake-up from Keyboard/Mouse, and Keyboard Power On/off.
Built-in Hardware Monitor circuit supports Thermal, Power and Fan Speed monitor.
Supports PC99 Color Connector for easy identification of peripheral devices.
Bundled 3Deep, to deliver the precise imagery and display accurate color in your monitor.
Bundled Super Voice for Fax/Modem and Voice application; MediaRing Talk for Internet Phone communications.
Provides trend Micro's ChipAwayVirus and PC-Cillin 98 (OEM) for Windows 95/98 and internet virus protection

any reply on this would be a preciated... (note: this things gonna be mod and over clocked)

I'd seriously think not. A while back, I got an Abit VP6 w/dual PIII 800s In a full tower case watercooled (full set-up) and a bunch of extra odds and ends for $250 :)

Msi. said:
Dual Intel P3-933 CPUs on M790 S370 Mainboard this has appeard on ebay and has caught my eye , im wondering if its a good price... the person is asking

320$ + shipping fees and all wich = 600 - 800$ MAX

heres what it comes with

The advanced features of the VIA 694X System Board include:
Supports Dual FC-PGA PIII CPU or Single PIII / Celeron PPGA/FCPGA CPU at 66/100/133MHz in Socket 370 for ATX Form Factor.
Provides 3DIMMs for PC133 SDRAM modules, and memory size is expand up to 1.5GB.
Provides an AGP slot, and 4 PCI slots; support AGP 4X mode, fully compliant AGP2.0 and PCI 2.2 specifications.
2Mb flash ROM on board, provides complete Advance Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) and Legacy PMU; Ultra DMA 66/100; with PC'97 and PC98 Spec.
provides ATX power connector supports various functions of ATX Power such as Suspend, shutdown, Wake on LAN, Wake on Mode Interrupt Wake-up from Keyboard/Mouse, and Keyboard Power On/off.
Built-in Hardware Monitor circuit supports Thermal, Power and Fan Speed monitor.
Supports PC99 Color Connector for easy identification of peripheral devices.
Bundled 3Deep, to deliver the precise imagery and display accurate color in your monitor.
Bundled Super Voice for Fax/Modem and Voice application; MediaRing Talk for Internet Phone communications.
Provides trend Micro's ChipAwayVirus and PC-Cillin 98 (OEM) for Windows 95/98 and internet virus protection

any reply on this would be a preciated... (note: this things gonna be mod and over clocked)

Welcome to the forums,
The total to that particular auction will be $244.99 +7% + $10.00 GST to Canadian locations outside Ontario

Or $244.99 +7% + $8 PST to locations inside Ontario

(This is using the =BUY it now= price which is $10 more than the starting selling price)

This boils down to roughly $363 canadian dollars

How you derived $600-800 max is beyond me, and I suck in mathamatics.

Back