• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual terminal with more than one GPU (Nvidia 3000 series)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Beatnutz

Hi!

I currently have a custom loop with a 1080 Ti and two 980 TI's. They are connected with a EKWB Triple Terminal.

I plan to purchase a 3090 and ditch the two 980 Ti's (but keep the 1080 Ti). I am a little bit worried about the space needed for the 3090. Theoretically I would use a Dual terminal for this but I am not sure they would be able to be mounted that close to one another. Specifically the end of the card (where u connect your HDMI/DVI etc) is massive on the 3090 and would probably sit in the way of the 1080Ti mounted below.

Anybody have any pointers?

Thank u very much!

Why are you keeping the 1080Ti? Mining?

How much space is on the dual terminal? How many slots is the 3090?

I have the same the questions as above. Other than mining or something like that I would ditch all the other cards if I got a 3090.

Sell them on ebay and make a good profit. All three of those are selling for way over what they should right now.

Back