• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dude! your getting a 9800 pro!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timmyqwest

Disabled
My brother wants a new video card for his b-day, i told my mom to just buy mine!, then i can buy a 9700 AIW or a 9800 pro with that money.

I got a nice big 19 inch moniter now so if i can get an AIW i can ditch this horrible TV in my room.

But a 9800 pro...hmmm choices

get a 9800 pro ..... u can get a TV tuner card later on they're cheap ...... but if u get a AIW you'll be stuck with a slower vidcard and when time comes for upgrade ...... u lose the TV tuner w/the vidcard as well

tediber said:
get a 9800 pro ..... u can get a TV tuner card later on they're cheap ...... but if u get a AIW you'll be stuck with a slower vidcard and when time comes for upgrade ...... u lose the TV tuner w/the vidcard as well

best point (excuse) yet...

now it's just a matter of selling this video card and speakers

gonna add to the fire and say get a 9800 if you can afford it.

Maybe get the non-pro version, o/c it and with the money you saved, buy a tv tuner card and a dvd to watch :p

timmyqwest said:

best point (excuse) yet...

now it's just a matter of selling this video card and speakers

Just out of curiosity Timmyqwest what vid card do you have now?

Back