• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dungeon siege M$ best to date.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am pleased with the feed back i got on this. I am hooked on this game but havent had much time to play it, as i have been working around the farm. I also must say i am against the cheating on line thing, especially if u fight other people hopefully a fix will be realesed. the only thing i like is the money cheat;), and to all u naysayers out ther i have one thing to say COME on.

-solidsnakexix

When DS first came out my brother hyped it up pretty good, but $50 was a bit too much and knowing the way most retial stores work i waited two weeks and got it for $30. the game has awesome graphics, but like others said the linear gameplame is somewhat of a deterence, but also makes it so ya gotta do less thnking, hehe. -----Edited for copyright protection-----

Do you really think that is allowed to be asked within these forums? Go read the rules since you obviously have not.

Jon
Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
thread ressurection here!;)

DS sucks. gets incredibly boring near the end. there is no unfolding story that makes u want to finish it.

i let a friend borrow it, and will prolly tell him to keep it for 20$.

i cant believe i wasted 50$ on it:(

i'm usually a fps shoot-em-up player but i got hooked on DS quick.
Its a great game thats worth the $ (not worth over $40, of course) hands down to MS on putting a good game together.
:beer:
just started neverwinter nights, very similar gameplay.
I've tried morrowind but cant seem to get into it..... yet...

Back