• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6400 Came!!! Currently at 2.9GHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
interesting, never heard of that psu, so a bad stick?

No idea... the BSODs kinda stopped.
i think he said there are bad dimm slots...?

Anyway, at least you found the problem, what are you at now?

I don't know if I found it. Maybe XP fixed itself?

Right now I am sadly at stock, because I want to run Orthos tomorrow for a couple hours at 2.13GHz to see if EVERYTHING is 100% stable.

Yeh the 7600GS isn't much more powerful than your 6800 Ultra you had before...but it does consume alot less heat and energy, plus should overclock nicely. Hopefully to 7600GT speeds.

Why might you not get to keep it?

2.66GHz seems perfectly stable. I might just do the 1333MHz bus mod.

Poor memory is working on a 375MHz, with a 8:9 ratio 5-6-6-31-21 2T. (*wolf whistle*)
Next step: 3GHz stable. I know I can.

see my sig and click on the link, then you will see how powerfull it is! :D

the ram is really holding you back, i'd advise to get some of this ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231065
and really start oc'ing.

gl with everything else.
That memory costs exactly half of this whole computer! :D

Yeh the 7600GS isn't much more powerful than your 6800 Ultra you had before...but it does consume alot less heat and energy, plus should overclock nicely. Hopefully to 7600GT speeds.

Why might you not get to keep it?
So far I get a 20% better video card. Going to test oblivion on this next. :D Hopefully the times of 15FPS will be gone.
As for not keeping, I might not sell my old PC.

Back