• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Edifier S330D Wired Control Extension?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mjolnir

http://www.edifier.ca/english/speakers/s330d/s330d.htm

They're my speakers (which I love greatly) for my TV/PS3 setup.

In the pic attached you can see the back panel.

The issue is I recently re-arranged my room, and in doing so the wired control for my speakers hasn't got a long enough lead to reach where I need it to! Anyone got any idea?

EDIT: Realised it's a different PIN layout to a VGA cord. my question still stands if there's any type of cord extension for this though. :\

Attachments

• backpanel.jpg
    backpanel.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 4,130
Last edited:
Hey Mjolnir

It's hard to tell, but I *think* that is a standard DE9 connector. If that's the case, then there are two easy solutions that come to mind. 1) Purchase a DE9M to DE9F extension cable, like this $4 one on buy.com or 2) snag an old serial cable and re-wire one end to match your current setup.

You may need to grab a DMM to see what pin connects to what.

Hey Mjolnir

It's hard to tell, but I *think* that is a standard DE9 connector. If that's the case, then there are two easy solutions that come to mind. 1) Purchase a DE9M to DE9F extension cable, like this $4 one on buy.com or 2) snag an old serial cable and re-wire one end to match your current setup.

You may need to grab a DMM to see what pin connects to what.

Ok now I feel stupid. I was actually looking at the manual over again.. It actually specifies it's a DB9 lol. But without you mentioning DE9, I probably never would've known/checked it again lol! Thanks! haha. solved!

Back