• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK-XLC Predator 360 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GreatSaski

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xlc-predator-360-incl-qdc

Would it be possible to watercool a cpu and 2 video cards using just the EK-XLC Predator 360? If so, how should I position the video cards? I would be using the Quick Disconnect feature that you can get with the water block to connect it to the Predator. Would I be able to connect the 2nd card using something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Bitspower-Adjustable-41-69mm-Matte-Black/dp/B00I6OTX5K

Because of the tubing, should the card with the the tubing go on the bottom and the other above that, connected with the adjustable pipes?

What are the components you are trying to cool and did you already buy the predator?

Have you done some research in the stickies? Want to make sure where your knowledge stands.

Have a look at this beginners video if you haven't to get your feet wet.

Bingo. The 360 radiator is not nearly enough rad for a cpu + 2 video cards, and IMO is barely enough for a CPU + 1 video card (and even still is not ideal)

Exactly. If you're running something low TDP (combined less than 300W) then the 360 is enough. Otherwise, lol.

I see no upside to using an expandable AIO for a dual card system

get a quality kit and some universal or full cover GPU blocks and call it a day

rad surface like stated above would be taxed , look at a 5.120 for the cards and CPU

this can be done by comity , 3.120 & a 2.120

There is a good PWM fan round up on the front page that could prove helpful

GTX has a great point, if not already read up on this

best of luck

I was going to cool an i7 6850k and 2 Titan X Pascal's. I decided to just stick with the one Titan I have and forget about a 2nd. Lol, I just read what I typed and thought "what the hell was I thinking?". If I decide to go sli, I'll do a custom loop for the cards. I'm already using a Corsair H115i for the CPU. Thanks for the help everyone.

Back