• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Elder Scrolls Online beta test signup open

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yep i started to sign up earlier but im going to wait till i get home since you have to upload a copy of your DXdiag dump dont want to them to think i game on a llano :p

yep i started to sign up earlier but im going to wait till i get home since you have to upload a copy of your DXdiag dump dont want to them to think i game on a llano :p

Same here :rofl:

Can't have them thinking this is my system for gaming, but they might give someone on a really weak system and invite to see how to would run...

I hope the game looks/is a lot better than the terribleness that was at e3.

Same here :rofl:

Can't have them thinking this is my system for gaming, but they might give someone on a really weak system and invite to see how to would run...

That is my only hope if I want to register, since I'm a few weeks away from getting a new GPU. If registration is still open then I might sign up...

I did this and when I was done and hit complete beta application, I got a 404 error -_-

Theres a disclaimer on the page know saying that they understand they're having issues. Just completed it though, no problem.

This better not kill further Elder Scrolls series games. I'm going to be really, really pissed if skyrim is the last one.

nah im sure they will make enough dollars on this game to fund the dev teams for both games :D

no bob you just crushed my heart :'( speaking of mmo's i havent played rift in forever i actually kind of miss that game, i dont normally have the attention span for mmo's lol

Seen any non-MMORPG warcraft games recently?

Yeah... Why make a one-time buy Warcraft 4 game when you can have people paying per month on WoW subscriptions plus get them to buy one-time expansions? It's all about the money sadly... It's the biggest flaw in D3 as well, in the form of the RMAH.

Yes, me too. Very much.
I don't like MMORPGs (though I applied for the beta :chair:), I love multiplayer.

Yeah... Why make a one-time buy Warcraft 4 game when you can have people paying per month on WoW subscriptions plus get them to buy one-time expansions? It's all about the money sadly... It's the biggest flaw in D3 as well, in the form of the RMAH.

Funny thing is, I'd happily pay $200 for a single player version of WoW where I could make my own groups and raids and assign AI behavior to the characters. Won't pay anything for multiplayer WoW.

Signed up earlier today...they say they'll respond within 48 hours but who knows? The videos that are up on the site look pretty good, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

In my opinion, MMO's are just ways for game developers to make tons of money. Most MMO's are just the same format as older MMO's with updated graphics and slightly more interesting stories. But the game play and format of MMO's are pretty consistent across titles. Just make the game good enough to get people hooked and then watch the money start flowing in. Occasional updates and maintenance here and there and the rest is profit. Good MMO's can also bring in profits for years longer than a standard single player RPG.

Back