• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overwatch Open Beta Key

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kohta

TG7NGGd.jpg

Hello everyone,

My wife and I pre-purchased Overwatch, a shooter that feels much like Team Fortress 2, where you have several different "classes", from tanks that soak up damage and stand on the front lines with barriers, shields and other mitigation to healers of different playstyles and even Ninja's! As a person who never really liked First Person Shooters/PvP or even Blizzard, I was incredibly surprised at how much fun I was having.

Have a look at this video for some gameplay and character introduction.

We have 2 keys to give and you can begin download today, your key for open Beta will go live the 5th.

Here's what you need:
1. If you don't have a blizzard account yet head to https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/ and make one and download the batttle net client
2. Click on Overwatch on the left side of that client (after logging in) and click the "Redeem Code" hyper link under the Overwatch emblem
3. Enter the Code, Download and hope you enjoy!

I only ask that those who do get keys, just come back to this thread after open beta and let everyone else known what you thought, pros and cons!

Animated Short

Last edited:
It is an open beta this weekend, you do not need a key.

Overwatch Beta

You will need a Battlenet account and their silly desktop app though. Just follow the instructions in the link. No purchase required.

Back