• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Everyone post your #1 game in your opinion and why =D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Chrono trigger because there were like 12 endings and it was a fun game, or perfect dark (N64) because it was a game that me and my friends loved to play(good times)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - I fell in love with the characters and gameplay, you get a sense that you control your own destiny. Which, in a way, you really do.

I'm still waiting for another game like it.

CALL OF DUTY TWO!!!!

None can match its multiplayer experience. I love the balance of each team and its just so fun and addicting. Everyone of my friends who have tried it at my place have loved it. I also like it because i was always get first place too.

You told us to say why and you didn't state your reason in your first post for CS:S? lol.

CS 1.5 and 1.6 were great FPS, one of my first FPS, CS:S is just a better graphic verison, some say it's bad, but meh.
BF2 is a great multiplier online game, who doesn't like tanks and helicopters in a army setting and still shooting each other.

Total Annihilation was great, my first game of that type. Starcraft:BW is good as well, a classic.

I liked Ragnarok Online when I first played it, but once you master it, it gets a tad too easy and not much of a storyline in it too.

World of Warcraft, just because i guess phat loot is addicting? Maybe, but BWL and PVP are so much fun!

BTW im on kargath realm, it totally sucks too much lag!

Chrono Trigger, because it had so many endings and you could never get bored of it. Not to mention the great story that went with it.

This is such a hard question to answer really.. theres no game that just jumps out above the rest.. more like, 4 or 5 games are jumping at me all at once :p

It would have to be a Tie between StepMania/DDR, FF7 and UT series.. reasons:

StepMania/DDR = dude I get to listen to music and give my fingers a massive arsed work out and develop OOS.. enough said :p
FF7 = possibly the best RPG ever made, easily the best ive ever played
UT = Err.. well enough said.. UT = pwn

Careface*

Super Mario Bros. because for its time it was a step higher than any game ever made. For home gaming it was years and years better than anything else at the time.

darksparkz said:
You told us to say why and you didn't state your reason in your first post for CS:S? lol.

CS 1.5 and 1.6 were great FPS, one of my first FPS, CS:S is just a better graphic verison, some say it's bad, but meh.
BF2 is a great multiplier online game, who doesn't like tanks and helicopters in a army setting and still shooting each other.

Total Annihilation was great, my first game of that type. Starcraft:BW is good as well, a classic.

I liked Ragnarok Online when I first played it, but once you master it, it gets a tad too easy and not much of a storyline in it too.

You need to say why CS:S is #1? :p come on now everyone's played it and they know it's great if not the best :D

Tecmo Super Bowl

The version for the NES or the SNES. What an awesome football game. It had a full schedule with playoffs and kept statistics. I still remember walking through the regular season with the Oilers undefeated and then losing in the AFC championship game because Thurman Thomas was so fast he couldn't be caught and if you did manage to get to him he would shake off the tackle instantly. I also beat the Bengals once 114-0, it was simply an amazing game.

Back