• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 730a Hybrid Sli O/C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, now its starting to blue screen and showing artifacts and lines going left to right. my cpu temps when this happens is 34-36c so this would not b a heat issue . any idea what would cause these issues?

Some1 had mentioned that they were supprised that my ram DDR2 800 could handle these speeds of DDR2 1000. could this b a ram issue then?

one member said that they would try 1.4v @ 250 x 11 instead of 1.35v . could that b whats causeing tha problem also?

i know alot of u r thinking that its no hope b/c its a none BE chip, but i can't stop trying to get it to stable out @ 250 x 11= 2.7 im stuburn and its being hard headed so its been a nasty mental battle

When I started having video problems I increased the PCIe a little and increased the on-board video speed - both GPU clock and video RAM. IDK if that'll work for you or not ...

when adjusting tha on-board video. i go up on GPU CLOCK & VIDEO RAM like 50mhz each till tha video problem is corrected?

Back