• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 9800 GT 512mb DDR3 $50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Low power.......but still requires the 6 pin power connector? (Often not found on OEM machine psus)

This card has been out for so long (8800GT came out October 2007) I'm not sure it's still even worth $50 when you look at some of the alternate cards you can get for that much.

This card has been out for so long (8800GT came out October 2007) I'm not sure it's still even worth $50 when you look at some of the alternate cards you can get for that much.

Brand new, though? The 9800GT will absolutely dominate anything else you can get for $50.

I just sold a pair of these for $55 each; now I feel kinda bad 'cause this deal is here now... it's really very good.

Arg, I kind of want to 'upgrade' to it, but I doubt I really use my 8800GT to its full potential anyway...

Back