• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA and K|NGP|N Take GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU to New Heights – 2200MHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wonder if that was on Air ;)

What I like about the K|ngP|n edition cards is how well they are supported by the Kingpin Forum. Need a modded BIOS or a over-volting tool it's there. :thup:

I wonder if that was on Air ;)

What I like about the K|ngP|n edition cards is how well they are supported by the Kingpin Forum. Need a modded BIOS or a over-volting tool it's there. :thup:

I hear they only use passive cooling now :rofl:

It took them some time to find that one chip and modify card so much to pass 2200MHz. I don't know if you know but retail card, even KPC Ed. won't make even close results. All these records are made on additionally modified cards and after additional selection of GPUs but no one ever mention that. Pure marketing. Anyway still nice result.

It took them some time to find that one chip and modify card so much to pass 2200MHz. I don't know if you know but retail card, even KPC Ed. won't make even close results. All these records are made on additionally modified cards and after additional selection of GPUs but no one ever mention that. Pure marketing. Anyway still nice result.
Well we know that...I wonder how many non informed will think they can do the same if they just but a K|ngP|n edition classified?

TV news report American style : "This just in, a series of random house fires started when people with more money then brains try to surpass world records with top of the line GPU overclocking." :rofl:

Don't under estimate how good these top guys are.
With the same hardware an everyday over clocking enthusiast would be hard pressed to get the same result.

Hats off to Vince and the entire eVGA team for a great result :cheers:

Back