• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED EVGA RMA ISSUES

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm on the phone with them now and he says they are wating for it to arrive still!!!!
If you have proof it arrived, ask to speak with their supervisor, or the next level up, etc. Just continue being courteous and calm. They may not have access to another part of the system, or shipping/receiving has it sitting on a shelf somewhere.

awesome!!!!
chris has found my card and will get it checked in and the replacment shipped out, he even read back my shipping information!!!! that has been the reason they said it was cancled!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

now, for the first time in my life I am going to use a credit card, yes at 55 this is the first time i am going to make a personal purchase with a credit card, and it's going to be two badazz 980's with overnight shipping!!!!!

Wow, sorry to hear this, EVGA CS has always been wonderful in my experience.

Glad they found it though, that part is great news :)

awesome!!!!
chris has found my card and will get it checked in and the replacment shipped out, he even read back my shipping information!!!! that has been the reason they said it was cancled!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

now, for the first time in my life I am going to use a credit card, yes at 55 this is the first time i am going to make a personal purchase with a credit card, and it's going to be two badazz 980's with overnight shipping!!!!!
There ya go! ;)

awesome!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Next it will be a cell phone.

I had one for one day, people expect you to answer the thing while you're in the bathroom!!!!!!!

I'll never have a cell phone, two of my shops phones are answered off site by a little old lady that's crabbier than me, (gawd I lover that devil) and has a bifurcated tail.
I call her once a day to get my messages to find out who I need to call back.
MAN! that nasty old thing has cut the time I spend on the phone to only the ones that need to talk to me.

KRIKIES!!!! look at THIS

and my 980ti's will be here tomorrow also!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• RMA.PNG
    RMA.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 68

went from "we don't have your card", for two days to it's here we'll process it
and get it out in one phone call!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

went with a pair of the asus 980ti whatever oc cards.

So you're just going to sell the evga ones once you get it back from rma then?

not sure just yet, I'll throw them in storage for the time being and decide what to do with them as the release of oculus rift gets closer.

you guys know that every computer piece I have ever sold has blown up on the guy 2 days after it arrives or gets damaged in shipping, I've had to quit selling the stuff.

want your money back on the 1090T?
that was one of the few that have turned out well.
other than that I have found it best just to find what ever it is a good home where it makes someone happy when I'm done with it but with the sting attached they can never tell anybody where they got it.

want your money back on the 1090T?
that was one of the few that have turned out well.
other than that I have found it best just to find what ever it is a good home where it makes someone happy when I'm done with it but with the sting attached they can never tell anybody where they got it.
Not enough tea in China CD. Mine Mine all Mine.

over at the soccer mom car shop I'm told i have a truck load of boxes waiting for me to pick up and one is from brea california, that would be evga!!!!!!
the rest are my new cards and my new autodesk/maya build!!!!!!!!!!
amazing when you ask the right person in cusomer service how your stuff is magicly found.
thanks chris at evga!!!!!!

Back