• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA Step up program. Missing cable, 15% OMG?!!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beavismorpheus

Im missing the cable that converts a molex to a pci-e connector. I blew my old psu and in a daze of frustration, i tossed it out with the cable still attatched.

Will evga charge me 15 percent for that stupid little cable? I might as well keep all the accessories? Or could i sneak an aftermarket adapter into the box?

Can someone tell me everything that came with the card so that i dont forget anything? I have a box of accessories from all sorts of video cards.

I have 14 days before the RMA expires, so i gotta act quick.

Call them and ask. I'm sure they wouldn't care if you snuck in a storebrand cable.

just ask em if you could pay them a few bucks for it,... my feeling is that they might say forget about the cable we will take it anyway.

"Hi,

I am sending you a PCIe adapter.

Thanks,

Jacob

EVGA"

OMG!!!! How nice of them. I just hope they can get it to me and i can get it back to them within the 14 days before the RMA expires. :eek:

beavismorpheus said:
"Hi,

I am sending you a PCIe adapter.

Thanks,

Jacob

EVGA"

OMG!!!! How nice of them. I just hope they can get it to me and i can get it back to them within the 14 days before the RMA expires. :eek:

Good luck :beer:

You should be fine. You'll get the cable before 14 days and they'll look at the date the package was posted not the date it arrives (I believe, if they dont thats really retarded).

Back