• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGAs don't SLI with all cards, what can i do?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not sure that's 100% accurate Goldenrat10. Can you please post a source to back up that claim?

Welcome to the Forums though.

I'm not sure that's 100% accurate Goldenrat10. Can you please post a source to back up that claim?

Welcome to the Forums though.

It happened to me, I did all that a week ago and got my GFX Card, it all took almost a week cuz i used land ship rather than express, asides that an A+ vip service from EVGA. Unfortunately i can't post the RAM and serial number and part number due to security.

Note:they require your old card in order to send the new one or you can send them $, they'll send the card and you ship your old card back...

The part number has nothing to do with security... that is public information found anywhere. Your S/N is only worth anything if someone tries to RMA against it... just blur it out.

So, do you have a link by chance that shows what you are saying?

The part number has nothing to do with security... that is public information found anywhere. Your S/N is only worth anything if someone tries to RMA against it... just blur it out.

No Sir/Mame, if there where such a link then this SLI issue would have been solve until today, even if i posted a pic or link that i got a replacement of a new P/N card wouldn't make of a difference even terms of backing it up, I'm merely sharing my experience. Also I mean no disrespect or misinformation.

No disrespect received or being given out here either. :)

One occurance does not make it 'across the board' though. Hence why we asked for sources.

I have used that differntsliauto app. and it does work but there are some hoops to make it through

Not entirely sure if goldenrat10 explained it correctly but its something like this chart here

https://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=59534

EVGA said you can only SLI cards within the same row but i have not heard this related to any other card then EVGA, still don't know much as my brother did most of the research.

Back