• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evil minds come here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
her speakers must be powered.. if you remove the power to the speakers, old computer speakers will still work, but won't be too powerful. the new ones require power in order to work, so this won't work for them.

As for evil, I would suggest doing some tiny surgery on her speaker cable, and cut one of the cables (cut one of the 3 wires inside), then one of the speakers won't work.. that's when you offer her a pair of headphones.

baqai said:
i suggest your this tip someone posted at the message by funkdamonkman (i need to kill someone or something like that)

take a screen shot of the desktop, put it as wallpaper, copy and paste the desktop some place else, shift the start menu to right or top, enable auto hide, sit and have fun :D :D :D

That is THE funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I love it!:D:D:D

works better when you remove the icons from the desktop, then they won't work when they try to click them :)

I say, take your microphone and record yourself saying something like, "Microsoft knows of your EULA violation and has dispatched an investigator." Then, take that sound file, convert it to mp3, and overwrite all of her mp3's with it. Leave all her mp3's with their current name though. Whenever she trys to play anything, she will get that message.

.. move EULA as a text doc (txt) into Run section thru regedit. Or a microsoft antinapster doc...
She will get it on every start..

Hmmm, idea!
Experiment with the sound mixer and soundcard - youll be able to make sound crappy....like an old cars engine....

Vovan said:
Hmmm, idea!
Experiment with the sound mixer and soundcard - youll be able to make sound crappy....like an old cars engine....

yes, if the sound is being re-amped, all you have to do is turn up all the volume controls all the way, and plug the speakers into "Speaker" instead of "Line Out", it'll be so distorted when she turns it up.

(if it's not amped, simply plug it into the Line Out instead of the Speaker, and it'll be very low volume, all the time)

Back