• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[EXPIRED] 50% of all Razer Products (10% off Blade) at the Razer store

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

http://www.razerzone.com/store

Use the coupon code "BESTOFCES2013" for 50% off everything except the Blade. BESTOFCES2013BLADE works for 10% off the Blade.

I found this on the r/buildapcsales subreddit. No idea how long it will be active for. Some things are already out of stock. Really having a hard time if I want to pull the trigger on a BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2013 model. $83 shipped seems kind of hard to beat.

Edit: Found on [H]

This promotion is valid from 11 January, 2013, 9am PST to 12 January, 2013, 9am PST.
Promotion codes are only applicable for products that are in stock.
Promotion codes are only applicable for purchases made on the RazerStore and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Promotion codes are not applicable for the Razer Blade Extended Warranty.
Promotion codes have no cash value.
Razer reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or amend the terms of this promotion at any time.
The "BESTOFCES2013" promotion code may not be used together with the "BESTOFCESBLADE" promotion code. You are required to place separate orders if you wish to order the Razer Blade together with other Razer products.

Last edited:
Yeah, I ended up grabbing the BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth. I was originally looking at the Ducky Shine II, which I'm sure is a better keyboard. But I couldn't justify spending twice as much on it...

So what's the point of this if literally everything is out of stock -_-

Why u no Dethstalker ultimate... and the mouse I would've bought... sigh.

Thank you so much for posting this! By the time I looked nearly everything was sold out that I was interested in (Ouroboros), but I was able to snag a Hydra, I've been eyeing them since release, and 50$ for one was a sweet price!

It seems a large number of things came back in stock right as soon as the coupon code expired. Which makes sense that they would limit stock while offering such a large discount, albeit a bit of a shady tactic.

Glad to see the Deathstalker Ultimate didn't come back in stock, I want that fancy keyboard they stick onto Blades and charge $500 more than what you could get in a normal laptop with better parts =P

Back