• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Expresscard 54 slot.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Denji

It's driving me nuts. Every laptop I get, it has some sort of expresscard slot that I can never use because, well, I don't have much of a use! I don't need extra USB ports, or I don't need it for wifi--So, what else can I use it for? I'm at a complete loss here. I know it sounds kind of silly but, since I have recently gotten a new lappy--I /really/ want to make use of the dang thing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Anything? As long as you don't say 'extra usbports lol' or something. Price really isn't a problem either. :V Thanks.

Well this laptop has USB 3.0 ports. Haha. The SSD though.. I didn't even know they had that. Fffff. My only issue is that it's only 24GB. Although I'm sure I can find larger but, I mean, I can get SD cards bigger than that. Maybe I can find a larger one...

Thanks for the links. :3 Also interested in the Parallel Port. >> Since I'm a dooooork.

Back