• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H on GPU's by the end of September?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If this turns out to work out great, I will probably jump right on this when I get my 1900xt. The mod looks great. I am still wondering about cooling performance though.

you guys got all the answers :D
(yep, thats the HSF WaTTz)

this HSF will cool as well if not a little better than ANY aftermarket HSF... bigger fan = better (stock is a REAL wimp!)

here is my GHETTO air CrossFire setup:

(LOL yes, thats a 92mm Tornado ducted to the XTX :D)

just make SURE you check the screw diameter B4 you drill the HSF!!
(so it can pass through the card's holes)

Last edited:
if vid cards can do well, would they be able to make it work on a PPU card?? would it perform better??

I understand its taken years just to make it this far...and its very limited to the hardware specs..., for optimization and such...and porting I guess

I hate to say it, but I have been trying to follow that huge thread, but from my understanding, I thought everyone thought initially they wouldn't even be able to support ATI GPU's and it would be Nvidia only. What happened?

Sony and ATi came up with $ or people to make folding on the PS3 possible and the latest generation ATi cards have 32 bit floating point and nVidia doesn't.

Back