• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fake 750ti's from ebay???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trickson69

Okay folks I picked up these 2 video cards on eBay and Well I got them because I think they are SLI compatible and well they look it. There is Not much information on them and they did not come with a SLI bridge , But take a look at the video cards they have the bridge connection right?

IMG_9578.JPG

IMG_9579.JPG

IMG_9580.JPG

Here is the box they come in.

IMG_9577.JPG

So do you think if I get a bridge I can SLI them?

Last edited by a moderator:
O man, this doesnt look good at all.
Run gpuz, it could be something else.

I am not going to install them just yet.
I was going to use one on my Ryzen 3 1300x System and the other on my FX8300.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

AFAIK, the 750ti does NOT support SLI.

Yeah I did not buy them really for SLI I need them for computers LOl But I noticed the SLI bridge. and well You folks might know more about this than I do. As I know that is a bridge for SLI/Crossfire.

750TI is not sli compatible as others might have mentioned before, they should not even have a sli connector, im thinking some kind of china counterfeits you have on your hands buddy ole pal.

750TI is not sli compatible as others might have mentioned before, they should not even have a sli connector, im thinking some kind of china counterfeits you have on your hands buddy ole pal.

LOL yeah sweet but now what counterfeit do I have LOL.
And how are these counterfeiter able to get away with this kind of crap? I mean isn't there laws against this sorta crap?
Why does it seem that China is nothing more than a greed factory!

You need to plug it in and find out...

And this is normal Ebay shenanigans. Stay away from it unless you know exactly what you are getting.

Yeah I did not buy them really for SLI
Sorry...I must have been confused by...
Well I got them because I think they are SLI compatible

GPUz is able to spot counterfeit cards AFIK

I avoid fleabay like the plague, same with buying anything from a Chinese seller. China makes Nigerian princes look like saints. The most dishonest, corrupt nation on the planet. I would put a deposit on a house on craigslist before dealing with any Chinese company or individual.
But that's just me. LOL

Putting deposit on craigslist is just as dangerous.

Didnt we have similar order by tickle Elmo? Got something older gen on Ebay. It was purple if I remember correctly

Putting deposit on craigslist is just as dangerous.

Kinda my point. LOL

To expand. China believes that we, the gwai-lo, have usurped their rightful ascendancy to wealth and influence somehow. Be it bad fortune or some wizardry they haven't yet deciphered. Therefore, cheating the gwai-lo is simply playing fair for them, leveling the field due to our immoral advantage. If we mistrust them, it is because we're trying to cheat them, supporting that philosophy. If we trust them, then we're fools, also supporting the belief that our position of wealth and power is unearned and rightfully theirs. This is what China's foreign policy and economic structures are based on. It's how they explain their nation's deficiencies to the populace. It is the Chinese citizen's duty to do all they can to right what they see as an intolerable wrong and take what they believe to be their rightful place at the head of the table.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't think it was "political". Just an outlook that should be considered when doing business with a shady company. "China" was a catch all for Chinese businesses because they're the same thing. I'll edit the last sentence, though. I can see your point with that.

LOL it's not like they were 800 bucks. I paid 120 bucks for both cards Not like I am out a whole lot.
Ii would be interesting to see what they are I will plug one in here and see what GPU-Z says.

I just had my cancer surgery too so please I may not get it in till this weekend my arm is killing me.

IMG-9572.JPG

IMG-9575.JPG

Oww, trickson that looks pretty bad, man. And here I was whining about my flu. Hope you get better soon.

Best guess is GTS 450's or 550ti's.
Seems to be the favorite choice of scammers.
Take the cooler off and check the core.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is. ;)

Oww, trickson that looks pretty bad, man. And here I was whining about my flu. Hope you get better soon.

LOL yeah it sucks and is painful. I mean a 9 out of 10 right now and Tylenol is NOT cutting it. The burning is insane Ice ICE ICE all day long still hot burning!
I will be okay in a week though.

Okay I did install the card it said it was a 750ti not only that but so did gpu-z but I do not want to reinstall drivers and all that so out it came and I will be doing this all over again soon. But so far it is what it says it is.....

Gpuz didnt call it a fake? Did vram and bandwidth match what it is supposed to? Specs in general or did you just look at the name?

Next card post gpuz so we can confirm... :)

Back