• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Faster than fast Athlon Mobile-Beats A64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hrm, good reads, especially your article, ;)

But that 3DMark was definitely GPU-bottlenecked in the CyberCPU tests. 3DMark the cache begins to play in huge with the newer video cards, when it becomes more system dependent than anything.

Sandra was interesting. Now I'm baffled. I always remembering Bartons smacking my T-Bred up good in that test, even when clocked lower, but even looking at the reference results, it looks like there's basically no difference.

The A64 completetly owns the Barton, thier is no real comparision, 2ghz vs 2.4 and 2.6ghz ? and the A64 is still faster. Sisoft sandra like has been said tons of times already, doesnt fully take advantage of everything on the cpu.

The barton vs a tbred, at the same clockspeed's they will egt the same score but we all know the barton is faster.

Last edited:
CandymanCan said:
The A64 completetly owns the Barton, thier is no real comparision, 2ghz vs 2.4 and 2.6ghz ? and the A64 is still faster. Sisoft sandra like hasb een said tonso f time already doesnt fully take advantage of everything on the cpu.

The barton vs a tbred, at the same clockspeed's they will egt the same score but we all know the barton is faster.

We must not be looking at the same benchmarks. I counted barton won 10 A64 won 8. Granted A64 3400 not OC but you assesment is still incorrect.

Jiri Drak said:

But still ur comparing and overclocked to a non overclocked, Overclock a A64 to 2.5ghz i wonder who will win, youll need a 3ghz Barton to compare

Back