• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fastest Laptop Ever?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lmao!

http://atomchip.com/_wsn/page3.html

Check out topright...24GB removable storage. Yeah, those come with a mini jack :D

SystemQuant.jpg

The background color of the 'AtomChip' logo doesn't match the standard windows grey, and you can clearly see the shade lines around the '6.8Ghz, 1TGB of RAM'

*edit*

Oh yeah, plus you can't copyright the word 'quantum' :p

Last edited:
What exactly is an atomchip?

EDIT: If you look closer at the site. Its not the RAM as we see it. Any chip can be 6.8GHz, its not a pentium/amd here guys.

http://atomchip.com/_wsn/page3.html

Its just not as we perceive it i think...

Edit2nd:
hmm just saw this, its bs.
SALE PRICE

These products will outperform at a much lower cost
any other RAM devices that are currently being produced.

The NvIOpRAM [ATA IDE] products have the selling price of $2.50 per 1GB.

NvIOpSRAM [144-pin SODIMM] products have the selling price of $4.50 per 1GB.

NvIOpSRAM [200-pin SODIMM] products have the selling price of $6.00 per 1GB.

Last edited:
Uhm i don't know what to think. Still looks like BS to me, something like the 'micheals computers' stuff from a year ago.

Did you see Cpu
Processor: 6.8GHZ CPU (AtomChip® Quantum® II processor or 4 x Intel® Pentium® M processors 1.7CHz)

and battery life

Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours for AtomChip® Quantum® II processor and 3 hours for 4 x Intel® Pentium® M processors 1.7CHz
Does anybody know what is 4 x Intel® Pentium® M processors 1.7CHz, especially the last part 1.7CHz So is that GHz or CHz ?

Some BS.

ROTFLMAO! Total BS, Quantum Tech. hasn't gone past factoring a few numbers. Memory is way out of our range at the moment, and producing it to the public under any pretense is going to be pure Bull ****. I'll laugh in some noob's face who tries to buy them....

All that technology and they couldnt do better than a 12.1" wxga lcd? And wheres the Dolby 5.1 surround capabilities? well atleast you get the nifty Bose headphones. :p

I wonder how Intel and Bose would like having there names connected to this? :mad:

Back