• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FINALLY got intel. 4690k. Having trouble with performance and windows scores..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There was only one mod in the thread (you said mods)... so I was confused. :)

Yes I know ATI was absorbed but saying AMD vs Nvidia sounds confusing when talking about a whole system.
AMD vs Intel is what you want to say for systems. AMD vs Nvidia for GPUs is how I do!

Its a free country everyone gets to do what they want, with their own stuff. But a fresh OS install never hurt anything.
True on the first part. The second. TIME. Why do things you don't have to when the vast majority of the time it works out just fine? Or if you are overly paranoid about it, use Driver Cleaner in one minute vs a 20 min+ install of the OS + drivers, and programs etc.

what are you running to get that? should my processor get higher than 7.7?
Nope. ANd stop reading into the WEI score like it matters. It really doesn't. You will be better of not worrying about this borderline useless function (it was done away with in W8 - well, its hidden now - command line only IIRC, LOL!).

Id guess what he has in his signature.

Back