• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FIRE!!! Almost:) Tale of Terror!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GreenJelly said:
You guys make a good point, so I will be honest about what happened and what I think about their product design. If they replace it, that would be nice... else I will buy another one. Its amazing what happens when your honest with people

Mike

:)

Just to add, I'll RMA anything. We get screwed far beyond a reasonable amount (in the US too, but in the UK it is CATASTROPHIC rapeage). They should pay for it.

HungryForHertz said:
Just to add, I'll RMA anything. We get screwed far beyond a reasonable amount (in the US too, but in the UK it is CATASTROPHIC rapeage). They should pay for it.

I kinda agree too. This industry should pay more attention to details, and produce items that are of high quality at lower costs.

Asus screwed all Asus P5B (basic) consumers. They came out with a board that wasnt good, but they wanted to hit the low price market. So they sell a poor product under a high quality product range, only to discontinue the product and go to the P5B-E.

I bought this board; while they fail to fully support the X6800 and then make it impossible for me to sell this item. I now have a $160 door mat.

Mike

Back