• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox OC Forums Search Plugin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Big One said:
i just put the "OC Forums EasyNav"
is there any way i can make it to auto start when i use the forum?
No, unfortunately. What I do is to start it up, and use it to navigate to the forum.

Three cheers for the Firefox OX Forums Plugins. Can't believe I didn't come across this sooner. Works like a charm. Excellent plugin Su root. Thanks, this makes life so much easier :cool:.

Last edited:
This works awesome! Cant believe I just now found it! But can this be used with the new firefox 1.5 beta? Im thinking of upgrading.

Thanks

Well if anyone ends up needing to know, they do work with the new Firefox 1.5 RC3 BETA!

Thanks for these awesome little tools that make life easier!

Thanks to JigPu (who put in the time to clean up my messy, messy code), the sidebar now works as a panel in Opera, and is much cleaner code, and very likely to be compatible with other browsers, and future versions.

You mean people actually use the Search fx on this site?

"How do I clean my LCD"

A simple search, yet a new thread every week. Does that add value?

I have suspicions that this plugin may no longer work since the domain name changed, can someone give it a try and let me know?

Back