• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First 3dMark 06 score w/ 7900gtx 512 at 710/1860

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spoudazo

http://service.futuremark.com/orb/projectdetails.jsp?projectType=14

6136 3DMarks in 3d Mark 06, I think I may need to OC my CPU, but that's my score for right now :) By looking at the link, does it look like my CPU is bottlenecking my card?

Here's a picture, by the way, the card never got above 58, most the time it stayed at 55C while under load :D

I'm using Nvidia's latest drivers, as I don't think there are drivers that "officially" support the 7900gtxs yet :(

It's not recognizing the new Nvidia drivers so the "compare" link is inaccesible, here's a screenshot,
I couldn't fit it all, so I switch the monitor over to 2048x1536, did the PrntScrn thing, then cut them down a little bit,

Big picture here,

:)

Last edited:
Click on you images cause when I do, all I get is the same mini image that I cant read. For some reason I have the same issue posting pictures in this forum.

shaolin95 said:
Click on you images cause when I do, all I get is the same mini image that I cant read. For some reason I have the same issue posting pictures in this forum.
Man, that's weird. The card is no longer artifacting, it apparently was a driver problem :)

Last edited:
shaolin95 said:
Just remove the .th from the filename

seer33 said:
damn your 7900gtx is flying, mine only does 710, but a pitiful 1750 on the ram :(

Cool thanks :) At stock settings and above it was artifacting in BF2, but I cleaned and then installed some older Nvidia drivers and no problem :D

is the card volt moded ??
i have also 7900gt but i have done 700+ on the gpu only after the vmode +water

No stock hardware wise. But the card is bad, going to RMA it and get my money back. :(

makaka said:
whats happened ??

Started seeing artifacts in BF2, thought it was just that game. So set everything back to default, saw them again. Uninstalled driver, reinstalled, etc. thought problem was fixed.

Played COD2 for a while and started artifacting again at stock. :(

Just search for "7900gtx" "artifacting" on www.google.com and you'll see a lot of people having the same problems.

yeah ive been getting random artifact issues too, but i jsut reseat my heatsink better and they pretty much have gone away

Back