• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First ATI in a while Need some help with oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||Console||

Ok so I havnt used a ati card in a long while ( and never had to do this before )
When I open afterburner the max clock I can set is 840 mhz I have seen much higher clocks out of these . So I know there must be a way .
I opened the CFG file (for MSI afterburner) and changed Unofficial overlocking and then it just showed 0 for my core and mem . Any help is appreciated

840t.png

This is with UnofficialOverclockingMode = 1
set in the CFG file

Any idea whats going on ?
msis.png

Last edited:
Did you put this in the EULA field:
I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it

You likely need an older version of Afterburner. 1.51X is my favorite. Given that you don't have voltage control now anyway, I'd give it a shot.

You have a link for that I cant seam to find it any where . All the links are down

try EULA = 1 or -1 and UnofficialOverclockingMode = -1 , weird but it helped me some time ago on other card

Back