• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Blood!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My advice is to be dually carefull when you have two fans one atop the other, like i do in the back of my case as exhausts, i put my hand in their to make sure the cpu fan heat was all being collected by the exhausts and i had nice airflow, but i lost my dexterity and managed to get my index finger into the top exhaust and middle finger into the exhaust right under it.

Didnt hurt much, i just thought it was funny because it was simultaneous. Iv had worse injuries from sharp bits of tin inside my case that some manufacturers like to hide around HDD bays.

Not mentioning any names Omni

I dont think I've ever gotten hurt by a case fan.... but I got a pretty deep cut in my thumb a few months ago when I was trying to get my PSU out for modifications...
I didn't realize at the time that you cant lift a case full of hardware by the edge.... and with only four fingers, lol.

It'll heal dont worry about it :)

hah i got my hair caught up in one of my little baby fans....burnt the moter out! took me a while to untangle my hair...kinda hard when you got your head inside your case..

Drec said:
hah i got my hair caught up in one of my little baby fans....burnt the moter out! took me a while to untangle my hair...kinda hard when you got your head inside your case..

Get a haircut dude... :clap:

Mabye this is part of the reason I hate ThermalTake so much but one of their high speed Dragon Orb 3 fans took off half my fingernail. Broke off the fan blade too.

Back