• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Mod!! Lots of Pics! 'Circuit Board Effect'

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dreamstalker said:
That is truly awesome, safronz. You may have given me some ideas once I get some free time...

Can't wait to see what v.2 looks like :)

If you want an old CPU for v2, PM me as I have some old ones (all Pentiums tho).

me too.. and some AT mobo's and old isa cards... OLD cd-rom's...

safronz said:
[something on topic] Well...atm...I got some guy in the pcb biz looking for scraps that fit what i need *crosses fingers*

What kind of scraps are you looking for? We have a surplus store here in town that is a geek dream.. cathodes and pcbs and transistors and all sorts of ****e that would make a case modder drool. I cannot even begin to describe it but lets just say on any given trip I can wander around this place; its about the size of your average burger joint gutted out, and wander for a couple of hours if I am not clock watching.
All the students from DeVry, ITT Tech and other local schools that have electronics labs end up here trying to buy stuff for projects etc.

~demonR6

Hey thanks guys. What I'm really looking for is unstuffed PCB which can't be found most of the time in junk yards. I want the PCB to be sort of transparent so that light can shine through. www.4pcb.com is helping me out I think. Haven't heard from them in a few days. They sent me a few sample pcb that would work and right now they are looking for more of the boards they sent me. I hope they can find about 10 more pieces for me. But thanks again for yalls help!

Back