• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First water cooling attempt... madness, or awesome? Really need opinions!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, it looks like it's outside to me. And little bit inside..:shrug: need hot water. Overclock that CPU!!

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

If you look, the whole reservoir is wet. Its ecerywhere

No, it looks like it's outside to me. And little bit inside..:shrug: need hot water. Overclock that CPU!!

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

If you look, the whole reservoir is wet. Its ecerywhere

It’s not outside. I just touched every part of the reservoir to be sure

Then you're good to go, dear sir! I would drop a tiny rubber ducky into the reservoir!

Now that's something we don't see enough of.

I was concerned that you'd introduce too many bends into the system reducing flow. What you have isn't bad in that respect and it looks good.

Well it leaked. I'm no fool, so I had it running non stop this entire time (in test mode, and my psu is on top of the case). I'm gonna be scaling back now. In the end it may end up just a typical water cooling build :\ lol

Well it leaked. I'm no fool, so I had it running non stop this entire time (in test mode, and my psu is on top of the case). I'm gonna be scaling back now. In the end it may end up just a typical water cooling build :\ lol

That would be a good idea and what is leaking btw? Be more specific so we know the part, manufacturer, and possible cause of it, etc.

Back