• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fong Kai Fk-320

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That review is sweet and figgidy fine,but that is the Old MC462, they have a new ne out. And the old one against the Alpha out performed it. So what is the point to your post. I told you the Swiftech was the best aircooler on the market then you post this showing it to be true.
WHAT!?!
Okay thanks anyway.

I have purchase three Alpha's all had ridges on the surface. 50 percent of the surface is not touch the core. With a lapped Alpha using the same CFM fan I would have to disagree that the Swift's will out perform. In the review there is not much of a performance difference other than the price of the HS where the Alpha's out shine the Swift's. I have included a photo of my lapped Alpha.

Look I don't care about your HS. This website has a benchmark that shows the Swiftech leading the pack.
This post is for Cases, if ou want to argue your point about a HSF go to COoling and argue it there. I already have my HSF picked out and it is the MCX462, because of all the benchmarks I have read show it to be the top cooler in any rank.
But, what this post is for is a CASE. If you have a case that is nice and a good cooler for my future system, I will be willing to talk. But, not to argue about a HSF.
Thanks

swiched from a full tower aopen to fk-320 cpu temps dropped
2c@idle. room to replace 92mm exuast fan with 120mm. the only thing it is missing is a motherboard tray

well almost every website must be getting there pockets lined from swiftech then. no wonder they cost so much:D

One thing to remember about the way the duct and the P/S exashast is set-up in the FK. The P/S will be pushing the hot air out but if the duct fan is pulling air in right below it, it could cause your temps to rise. You might put some kind of a duct over the P/S output fan to avoid this. Just a thought, hope it helps. :)

dreadlord79 said:
One thing to remember about the way the duct and the P/S exashast is set-up in the FK. The P/S will be pushing the hot air out but if the duct fan is pulling air in right below it, it could cause your temps to rise. You might put some kind of a duct over the P/S output fan to avoid this. Just a thought, hope it helps. :)
took rear fan and duct out replaced with panflo blowing out. no front fan. temps at full load using folding@home 31c mb 40c cpu
and thats measuring using asus probe software which is know to be a little high

Last edited:
*Note This Post Edited By Forum Moderator*

We do not tolerate flames in the forum, period.

William

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperFLyJimmy, My post was not a flame in anyway of anyone. I stated I did not like the case and why I felt the Alpha H/S was a better choice.

DodgeViper said:
SuperFLyJimmy, My post was not a flame in anyway of anyone. I stated I did not like the case and why I felt the Alpha H/S was a better choice.
hey, dodgeviper
What are your temps at stock speeds @ full load with your present case & hsf combo

\why you edit my post? I dont even know what flamming is..................... If you can't handle my point of view the don't read it. PERIOD. I didn't cuss i said nothing offensive.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I wasn't try to Flame anyone or upset anyone. I was just making a joke. It is hard in Forums to joke because all you can do is type. No one sees your true meaning.
SOrry if I offended anyone here.

Diamond on you post, WHat is Sensor1 and 2. I am assuming one is the Case temps the other is the CPU?
WHat case are you currently running?
My Cae temps run around 79-84 and my cpu temps run 100-108 full load. CLocked at 1.75Ghz

What program are you running to monitor you Temps? Got a link to it. I currently have on ly the one that came with my MOBO but it eats up all the resources while it is running.

Back