• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ForceWare 158.19

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I loaded up the leaked 158.16 with modded inf last night and they are awesome. Anyone that can compare these 2 post results and comments. If I know nvidia these wont be as good lol...

Scored 500 points higher on 3dmard2k6 and 7000 higher in 3dm2k3 with these drivers.. Haven't had a chance to check out IQ yet in gaming, except for cs:s. The "grayed out" opponent, when they are far away, is fixed.. Yay.

Last edited:
Launching 3dmark06 (as in not running any tests) caused multiple lockups. 3dmark05 appeared to have been running a-ok until a crash while initializing test 2. Videos were completely odd. Most of the screen was black while some parts of the video were bright blues and purples. Roll back to 97.94s, all problems gone. WTF?

Done no benches yet but i can now play stalker albeit on minimum..."wtf on 7900gs" oh well better than not at all i suppose

Back