• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forceware 93.71 - PC Display and TV out, how to swap virtual location?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

So I have my TV hooked to the S-Vid out on this 6600GT I'm playing with. The TV is to the left of my PC monitor. But the Nvidia drivers put the second desktop area (for the TV) to the right. How do I swap this? I have coolbits enabled, so I'd think all the options are visible, but I do not see how to do this.

Coming from my ATI card, which makes this SUPER simple, I'd sure hope it's possible with this card too.

Its should be very simple as well.

Right click on your desktop > Properties > Settings. Now click on Number 1 or 2 and drag it with your mouse to the other side.

UglyChild said:
Its should be very simple as well.

Right click on your desktop > Properties > Settings. Now click on Number 1 or 2 and drag it with your mouse to the other side.

ahhhhh, never thought to use the windows control panel. I was only trying to do it in the Nvidia CPL. Thanks! :)

(though right now I have the 6600GT as the main and my x800 in the second slot to use for the TV out. (This way I can watch a movie on the TV and play a 3D game at the same time!)

Back