• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Winter Warz 2008)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys,

Do your very best to get all your FW's benchmarks done this weekend, we can't win this with out all of you.

Good luck and happy benching.

Scores aren't due this weekend are they? Deanzo scared me a bit...I thought we had til the 19th?

Either way I should get to work. Too bad its no longer around freezing here.

shame... will do :D.. running my PD945 at 5.2ghz enough abuse?
Awesome. :) I have a couple 3.4 P4's that I hope to push to 5.0ghz after FW is over.
Scores aren't due this weekend are they? Deanzo scared me a bit...I thought we had til the 19th?

Either way I should get to work. Too bad its no longer around freezing here.
We do have until the 19th, but I'm sure Dean would like to see at least some preliminaries to get an idea where the team stands.

Spring has sprung & it's getting warmer every day here - not good from a benching standpoint. Same clocks I started to get reboots because the house warmed up so much during the day. :(

Spring has sprung & it's getting warmer every day here - not good from a benching standpoint. Same clocks I started to get reboots because the house warmed up so much during the day. :(
Set your air conditioner to "South Dakota". That will be cold enough for anyone :)

We do have until the 19th, but I'm sure Dean would like to see at least some preliminaries to get an idea where the team stands.

Yep, your soo right.

It's a big deal to me to get some scores posted, and that doesn't stop anyone from doing better and re-posting.

Lots of things can happen, get called out of town for work, hardware dies etc etc etc.

Soo please everyone, get some scores posted somewhere ;) and lets win this thing.

By not posting an overclocked score by the end of FW's, your not only letting me down but the whole team who are working hard by putting their time and hardware on the line to make sure OCF comes out on top.

Lots of things can happen, get called out of town for work.

Thats the one for me and buying a condo. Glad I posted something still hoping to get a XP install up and running though to get better results.

It's a big deal to me to get some scores posted, and that doesn't stop anyone from doing better and re-posting.

I didn't know we could repost scores. I "might" try to redo my 3d tests this weekend. I don't think I'll be bettering my SPi time or Geekbench score so I won't bother with those.

Just need to find the time to get a fresh install of Windows, install the updates/7.11 cats, and grow the cahones to flash my cards.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

I didn't know we could repost scores. I "might" try to redo my 3d tests this weekend. I don't think I'll be bettering my SPi time or Geekbench score so I won't bother with those.

Just need to find the time to get a fresh install of Windows, install the updates/7.11 cats, and grow the cahones to flash my cards.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

When you re-post, just reuse the old overclocked scores for any benchmarks you don't re-do.
So you are still posting a full set.
Also point out the new ones, so I know not to look at the others.
The two things above will save me lots of time :)

Back