• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Winter Warz 2008)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I give you, Our Teams!!!!

Team One.

"A" aka Team Wombles
Deanzo,
Todd,
Rdrash,
Dawgdoc,

"B" aka Team Smurfs
Maxi,
Sno.lcn,
Spiritedandy,
Brolloks,

"C" aka Team Munchbunch
Houserat,
Thideras,
Chinstrap,
Carr,

"D" aka Team Muppets
Miahallen,
JLK03F150,
Ondborder,
DAK9767,

"E" aka Team Fragiles
Deathman20,
Hillsdale,
Shiggity,
Squashfx,

Team Two

"A" Team Noddy
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Total 000000

"B" aka Team Flintstones
Inkfx
Kain000
Drinkyoghurt
Italidonian

"C" aka Team Gummi Bears
Rdrash #2
RangerXLT8
Hazaro
Dylskee

"D" aka Team Jetsons
Sno.lcn #2
Houserat #2
Bigmike
Manofknight

"E" aka Team Thunderbirds
Satandole666
||Console||

Last edited:
Nice...let the games (warz) begin :mad::temper:

Yep, The Raptor Pit will never know what hit them!!

violent-smiley-028.gif

Is there another site to calculate our scores? The one linked above no longer works :(

Here is a revised listing of prizes

Geil PC 6400 DDR2 Esoteria 2x 1gb

Geil PC 6400 DDR2 Esoteria 2x 1gb

Abit motherboard (surprise)

Xtreme CPU donating a SIGMA Atlantis Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

No Fear Computers is donating an ACER Laptop

Please note: All these prizes will be sent in the US, Canada and Mexico
All other locations will be sent the cash equivalent

I think i'd like the Abit Motherboard to play with.....now how to beat the socks off the competition....pretty tough crowd to compete with....

I'd just love just cash currently. Buying a house here very shortly so extra money is all good.

Man I set up for an ultimate run for my 3.8 and didn't get the date in the damn screenshot...it took forever and a LOT of tweaking to get this B3 to that.

Got the below pic (if accepted...*crosses fingers to not have to heat up the processor again*) and geekbench done

Geekbench

I will post it any how

f_SuperPIm_fc328d5.jpg

Last edited:
Man I set up for an ultimate run for my 3.8 and didn't get the date in the damn screenshot...it took forever and a LOT of tweaking to get this B3 to that.

Got the below pic (if accepted...*crosses fingers to not have to heat up the processor again*) and geekbench done

Sorry my man, but the date stamp is something we can't get around :(

For any of you guys that can not see inside the Lounge, feel free to post up your overclocked score.

Good luck and happy benching.

By all means...

Here's my 4.5ghz 822/900CF 2900 run...

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5982993

19055 in 3d06

I'd love to get 20k but I'll probably need some expert help.

I figure I can squeeze close to 4600 out of my E8400. I'm going to do a BIOS flash to get my core over 822. I'd love to hit 900+ on the cores, not sure what a safe temp for these 2900 Pros though.

I'm using the 8.1 cats at the moment...if there is anything better let me know.

By all means...

Here's my 4.5ghz 822/900CF 2900 run...

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5982993

19055 in 3d06

I'd love to get 20k but I'll probably need some expert help.

I figure I can squeeze close to 4600 out of my E8400. I'm going to do a BIOS flash to get my core over 822. I'd love to hit 900+ on the cores, not sure what a safe temp for these 2900 Pros though.

I'm using the 8.1 cats at the moment...if there is anything better let me know.

I know Maxi said something the other day about what drivers to use with the 2900 in CF, sorry just can't recall.
Give him a PM and ask.

With your cards overclocked you should get your 20K :)

Cat 7.11 are the best.

You wont hit 900 on the stock cooling unless you have the best set of 2900's around. I can give you a bios file that I can guarantee will run perfect thru '06 and anything else if you want it.

I know Maxi said something the other day about what drivers to use with the 2900 in CF, sorry just can't recall.
Give him a PM and ask.

With your cards overclocked you should get your 20K :)

They are overclocked. :p

I think stock is 743/838. I couldn't go above 822 core without crashes and 900 mem is the most allowed by CCC. I'm hoping a BIOS flash will allow me to pass 822 core with some vcore and possibly 900 on the memory.

20k will be a challenge but I'm up to it.

Cat 7.11 are the best.

You wont hit 900 on the stock cooling unless you have the best set of 2900's around. I can give you a bios file that I can guarantee will run perfect thru '06 and anything else if you want it.

Is the limit on stock cooling temps or volts? I was thinking about upping the volts 1 notch (1.25v I believe) and trying for some more. What is the max safe temp for these cards? I haven't sent the fan to 100% at all and I've seen maybe 80-90c tops.

I'll download 7.11 tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm actually quite surprised with the results considering I'm running a 16/4x board.

EDIT: I'd love to add the 2900s to my loop but I don't really have any options. I do have a MCW60 and ramsinks but I don't have a mounting plate for it that will work. If I could get that and another MCW60 or Maze-4/5 I would do it...just broke right now too. :/

Back