• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Winter Warz 2008)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I posted my scores. Thanks for working with me Deanzo. Let me know if I did anything wrong, I used the format from those above me so I hope I did it correctly.

I'll check back in tonight before the deadline just incase.

31 members have posted scores, there are 3 that said they may, but they haven't had the time as yet and it's fast running out.

So we still need 4 - 9 rigs, we can drop the A sub team on the 2nd team if we want, so 35+ is the number I'm looking for.

So if there's anyone else that can be part of it, or post up a 2nd rig, now is the time.

I can put together a second rig today.....

CPU: E6850
Ram: 2GB DDR2 8500
VGA: 8800Ultra
HD: 320GB
MB:eVGA 680i
Air

That would be great if you can get it all done before the cut off.

I'll also PM you later with the other info you were looking for ;)

Damn, I never thought of that, I have 3 solid rigs with C2D's and GT/GTS sitting here

Anyway, I'm re-running my main bench setup with an E 3110 in stead of the Quad, hope to get the benchies done before midnight

Damn, I never thought of that, I have 3 solid rigs with C2D's and GT/GTS sitting here

Anyway, I'm re-running my main bench setup with an E 3110 in stead of the Quad, hope to get the benchies done before midnight

I've told them you are changing cpu's, but it would still be best if the stock scores can be done in time.

It would seem Kiwis can't tell time, around 30mins to go.
Maybe because they don't wear watches.

kiwi.jpg

Back